Pages

October 4, 2015

Inspiration & Mont-Tremblant Fun!

One thing that I love doing is writing, that's why I created my own blog. This is somewhere where I can express my feelings and thoughts and maybe share a few tips to some of you. The past few months I haven't had any inspiration to come on here and do those things. I've tried to come up with things to write about but anything I thought of wasn't that interesting to me and I couldn't really bother to create a post or take any pictures.

A few days ago, I was given my grandfathers Cannon DSLR camera which he used all of the time. He recently past away and I was asked if I would like to keep his camera. Without a second thought I said yes! I've wanted a nice camera for awhile now but this one is special because it was his. Yesterday I went to Mont-Tremblant in Quebec with my mom, my best friend Francesca and her mom. I thought this trip would be a great opportunity to try out my new camera! It was a lot of fun and extremely beautiful due to the Fall colours. 

I was looking through all of the pictures that I had manged to take and I suddenly had inspiration to post them on my blog. It's funny what things inspire you and mine just happened to be this trip with my very special camera, so here you go!



\












Thanks for reading and I hope you enjoyed!
xoxo,
All That Glistens

                                                    

2 comments:

  1. Loved the pictures Lauren! Happy you started blogging again!!
    -Lauryn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lauryn! I love blogging so much so I'm glad to start again too!

      -Lauren

      Delete