Pages

October 4, 2014

Autumn Foot Wear.

As the seasons change, so does the foot wear. Autumn is the perfect season to bring out fashionable boots. Just because they look good, doesn't mean that they can't be comfortable! These are a few of my favorite boots that look great and are also very comfy to wear this Fall!





These black boots are really comfortable and great for everyday. I got these ones from Payless and they were very inexpensive. 





 Combat boots are really popular this time of the year and I completely understand why. They are very fashionable and also comfortable. They come in different colors such as black, brown, green and many more. I got these boots from Payless and they were quite affordable.


The last pair of boots that I'm sure everyone is going to be enjoying this Fall is Uggs or any other pair that are equally as comfortable. I got these grey ones from Old Navy and they are super cute and comfy!

I hope you enjoyed this post on Autumn Foot Wear!:) If you want to find these boots go to http://www.payless.com/ 

xoxo,
All That Glistens 

No comments:

Post a Comment