Pages

September 27, 2014

Favorite Fall Candles.


Every Fall season I really enjoy burning candles in my room. This year I have been 
loving a few from Bath & Body Works. 





This candle is the three wick candle from Bath & Body Works named Sweater Weather. I LOVE this candle for the autumn season. It has an amazing scent that honestly 
smells like Fall. I like burning this candle in my room not only for the scent, but also for the way it looks. If you want to decorate your house for the Autumn season, just place a few candles throughout your home:)





The next candle that I have been loving is another three wick candle from Bath & Body Works named Pumpkin Caramel Latte. This candle smells DELICIOUS in my room. My house smells like a coffee shop when I'm burning it!:) The packaging for this is really cute so I love having it placed in my room.




I have also been really enjoying the mini candles from Bath & Body Works. The ones I have are from the Fall 2013 collection, therefore the packaging is out of date. The three fragrances that I have are Pumpkin Carving, Leaves, and Pumpkin Caramel Latte. These candles are good to have if you still want that Autumn smell throughout your home but don't want a too strong of a scent from the three wick candles. I think these candles are really cute and great to have.

If you want to find any of these candles go to:

I hope you enjoyed my first blog post and will come back for more!:)

xoxo,
All that Glistens.



No comments:

Post a Comment